Help for New Muslim, Wife and Mother

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fatmahteleb_*

Guest_fatmahteleb_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 08 March 2005 - 05:54 PM

I have been studying Islam for about 2 years and was practicing, but really didnt get the full affect of my choice until I moved to Egypt. Now, I have officially converted and I am so happy with my choice. I am American and my husband is Egyptian, Muslim also. I am pregnant and due in August/September. My problem is that I dont speak much Arabic and am still finding that I have to get used to the way things are here (as compared to the states). Specifically with my mother-in-law. I keep asking Allah to help me and guide me and to give me more patience and understanding. There are too many stories about what has happened to write here, but I am trying to find some spiritual guidance to help me make it through. Also, because I am pregnant, my emotions are rather crazy and I dont know how to handle all of this. Please feel free to email me directly if you prefer.

#2 muslima2002

muslima2002

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:54 PM

Assalamu'alaykum
WELCOME to the forum sister. I'm looking forward to get to know you inshAllah

#3 IslamIsTheSolution

IslamIsTheSolution

Our Sister

• Members
  • 709 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 March 2005 - 12:41 AM

Salamalekom

Sister I want to welcome you here inshaAllah you will love it! you are in my dua's sister and marbrook on your pregnancy. May Allah swt make it easy on you Ameen

#4 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:06 AM

Salaam Aliekum!

[font=Tahoma:e5317d10ca]WELCOME[/font:e5317d10ca] to this forum.I look forward to read your posts.

[size=18][font=Andalus:e5317d10ca]MABROOK[/font:e5317d10ca]
to your pregnancy and MayAllah (swt) give you a easy pregnancy.

Nejwa smile.gif

#5 Kasey

Kasey

Our Sister

• Members
  • 446 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:52 PM

fatmahteleb,

[marq=right:77f166c791]WELCOME TO THE FORUM....[/marq:77f166c791]

Tale Care...
kasey

#6 searching

searching

Our Sister

• Members
  • 243 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 March 2005 - 11:55 PM

Salam Alaikum sister

Congrats on your pregancy...i know its a very exciting time for you smile.gif

Learning a new language and adjusting to new surroundings takes time and Inshaallah you will settle.

May Allah give you patience when dealing with your husbands mother.

Inshaallah you will find many sisters here that have similiar stories and can give you some words of encouragement smile.gif

May Allah give you a safe pregancy and healthy baby.

your sis,
Penny

#7 rehamshamseldean

rehamshamseldean

Our Sister

• Members
  • 26 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 16 March 2005 - 08:05 PM

[size=18][font=Comic Sans MS:4f829fa467]dear sister
asslama alikum, i just read ur msg, i wish to help if it is ok, i am egyptian , born muslim have been living in this country since i was born so i think i know things about the social life. i can help u with ur arabic or any thing else u think i can help u with.
plz feel free to contact me i can give u my phone number or anything u wish for and i can offer ,wa ALLAHU men warraa el kasd.
may ALLAH grant u  and ur family happiness and a healthy baby.
ur sister
reham[/font:4f829fa467][/size]

#8 Mona98

Mona98

Our Sister

• Members
  • 193 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:42 AM

Assalm alaikom,

Sister Fatma, Welcome to Egypt and congratulations on your pregnancy, Like sister Reham I am living in Egypt born muslim and willing to help in any way you like, I understand your concerns with your mother in law (although i'm not married but I know Egyptian mothers  :wink: ) may Allah make things easier for you.

Mona

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users