2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Aishag88_*

Guest_Aishag88_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

Asalaam Alikum,
I have long hair (almost to my waist) :!: ...I hope its not haraam to say this (we are women here right?!) :oops:  but my hair is brown-blond,with a little bit of red mixed it...it's very werid but pretty colour....it's also very straight...
Well anyway, Does anyone know if hair oil is good? If it does anything at all? And how to use it???? :!:  :!:
Also i don't want my hair to dry out, I want it to still healthy, and shinny...but its so long, so i'm worryed it will dry out...Any tips there?(i'm not cutting it yet, i only trim it...)
Also its so stranight, i want it to have some sort of volume, or something, it would be so much better it if it had some body...
  biggrin.gif

#2 shabaana

shabaana

Our Sister

• Members
  • 120 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:11 PM

salamualaikum sister

oil does wonders for the hair! a mix of olive oil with almond or coconut oil is great just to massage into ur scalp and either keep over night or wash off after atleast 15 minutes. wrapping a warm towelaround ur head helps.

you can also make hair masks, for example, mix olive oil with either two eggs or honey, and then leave in hair and cover with shower cap, wash off after 15 minutes

mix half a small tub of yoghurt with olive oil and and egg, massage well into scalp, washout with mild shampoo

as an alternative you can use almond oil instead of olive, or mix the two together

hope these hair masks are beneficial!

inshallah ur hair wont dry out but regular trims are so important! it will help to keep them neat, and healthy, and will prevent split ends

long str8 hair is hard to volumise! unless u use rollers and tongs etc. Layers will help to give some volume, and add some shape!

let me know how the masks go!

#3 lively_muslimah

lively_muslimah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 171 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

assalamlaikum,
mashallah u have long hair..i always wished i had long hair..  i have shoulder lenght hair :cry: ..but alhumdullilah iam happy  biggrin.gif
sis the best oil for u is coconut oil...apply oil at night and wash off in the morining .avoid keeping oil for more than 24 hrs ...wash off with mild herbal shampoo .. Oil hair on alternate days and shampoo.
Separate hair into small sections. With a wide-tooth comb carefully work from the ends in a downward direction only. Mix 1 egg with 1 cup of yogurt and apply on the scalp. Leave for ½ an hour and wash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users