2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Simple_*

Guest_Simple_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

Salaam aleikoum,
ok this is not something urgent such as that someone is sick, but it's school related. I'm in this project group and we have like a small company, but the some of the Dutch students don't like me. Anyway so last weekend we had a market fair in another city and frankly I didn't have the money to buy a train ticket to get there so I lied and said I was sick. I texted our 'CEO' on friday morning saying I probably wont attend that day's meeting and in the evening I had my sister send an email to the teacher, CEO and a guy from the so called HR department. And on saturday they called me but they had an old number and the CEO called me and I didn't pick up. So now they want to kick me out of the company because I didn't text them >.>. I shouldn't have lied as it's forbidden and I actually never do, but didn't know how to get out of it. Also I wanted to study as we have exams coming up next week. The CEO now told thatI could suggest to the group that at the next fair coming I could stay there all day instead of a half to persuade them into keeping me in the company. Other than dua I don't know what to do. Im afraid they'll kick me out and I'll have to do this project all over again next year and I dont want that because I want to get into a university. Anyway I would love your dua's and I regret lying x(

#2 mariam00

mariam00

Our Sister

• Members
  • 617 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:06 PM

salam alekum

iam sorry to hear this my dear sis..insha Allah you are in my duas little sister and may Allah help you get trhrough this.
take care

#3 fragrant

fragrant

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

Salam,

Sis dear I'm so sorry to hear this! School/college sucks! And it's not just the non muslim students that sucks, muslims too. It's not the religion, it's just school/college atmosphere. I know this as I've studied in both non muslim and muslim environment. If you look different, you'll somehow be a magnet for backbitings too.

It's upsetting but try not to let it get you. Even if you think it's your fault, it's OK. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just keep on moving while this incident takes care of itself. Read a book, watch your fav program or just go to sleep. Don't stop and think too much about it because it won't change anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users