3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_naz14_*

Guest_naz14_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:12 PM

aaslamu alaikum sisters

after ive had a shower i always put baby oil on my skin. but someone told me that babyoil has some chemicals in it that makes ur skin go dark in colour. has any of you's heard something like that? i mean, my mate said it happened to her.  im not sure! :?  

or and another thing - is tap water better than mineral water? well i know it depends on where u live, cuz sometimes tap water aint very clean in some places. but if obviously u have clean tap water, which one is better 4 you. some people say tap water, some say mineral
sorry for asking right weird questions.

any comments will do
thanks biggrin.gif

#2 Ag11

Ag11

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,059 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:36 PM

sallam allaikum,

if  you use baby oil on your skin and go directly into the sun, yes it will make you darker or burn depending on how sunny it is and how long you stay in the sun. smile.gif

#3 marshmallow

marshmallow

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:16 PM

Assalamu alaykum,

My mum worked for anglian water for years in the uk and says that tap water is better than mineral water. Mineral water often is too soft in content, and how long has it sat on the shelf in the shop. We always drink mineral water whilst abroad though!!!!

salams sarah

#4 americannegypt

americannegypt

Active Sister

• Members
  • 6,166 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:34 PM

salam alkoium sis.... i agree with sis ag11...... i know my friend used to put on baby oil and lay out in the sun in it... ya allah i hate that stuff, i wont even use it on my own baby it is so well slippery and greasy...... love lena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users