9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_IDont care about theworld_*

Guest_IDont care about theworld_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:32 PM

SalaamAlaikum sisters, smile.gif

Just got a quick question...what is the best treatment for stretch marks???

Thx

Salaamzz biggrin.gif

#2 lowri_mai

lowri_mai

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:08 PM

Asalaamu Alaykum

there is a product from Australia (I think) called BioOil which works for some women it does not get rid of stretch marks but fades them considerably, however it is very expensive otherwise they will fade on their own

Sophie

#3 umm.humaira

umm.humaira

Our Sister

• Members
  • 462 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:36 PM

Asslamalaikum,

hmm.. i had the same question. Well i don't live in australia. im here in Canada.. well sister's i have a stretc problem too.. well not problem but small conflict... lol.. well umm my arms.. the upper arm.. it has stretch marks.. like u can see them so if im like in a tank top you'd be able to notice it.. it's in on the "inner" side of the arm.. the part closer to your face to make it sound understanding?... any treatments i can use?.. natural stuff?.. and also sister's.. i have stretch marks on my breasts... is it normal or am i the only one here? Well my mom tells me it's because im so young and im reall developed ( I'm only 15 turning 16 in June and i wear a C 36 :oops: ) But the thing is that i am not fat. So it worries me to have stretch marks on my arm and breasts. I am a normal looking teenage kid. Lol.. mind me but im not trying to brag about myself or anything but i am just wondering is it normal?.. i mean i have like NO FAT what soever... oh yeah and by the way i do work out alot.. and am fitt(boy arent i happy i fully cover up laugh.gif  :wink: ) because of that so um wondering does that have anything to do with it?... please help me sister's

WaSalaam

Asma

#4 Blessed by Allah

Blessed by Allah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 120 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:18 PM

Assalaamu alaikum,

It is normal to develop stretch marks anytime your body grows quickly.  That includes puberty and pregnancy.  One time I had a wart removed from my elbow and the spot was really red.  The doctor told me to use Vitamin E oil, which you can get in Wal-Greens.  On the bottle, it said something about helping to fade stretch marks too.

#5 shabaana

shabaana

Our Sister

• Members
  • 120 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:46 PM

salamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

You can try cocoa butter lotion specifically designed for stretch marks, i think sits palmers brand, my cousin swears by it! avon has an anti stretch mark range too!

smile.gif

#6 muslima2002

muslima2002

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:42 AM

Assalamu'alaykum
I asked my midwife and she told me that it is genetic if you get it or not and that they will fade in time but not dissappear. There is nothing you can do about it  :wink:

#7 lively_muslimah

lively_muslimah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 171 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

assalamalaikum,
Apply Olive oil   to your stretch marks at least twice a day. Within a week you should start to see the results of your stretch marks starting to fade!!!
put Olive oil on all areas that could be affected by stretch marks twice a day. Once after a shower and once before bed.  put vitamin E oil on after a shower. NEVER forget to do it once

#8 ummabdulraheem

ummabdulraheem

Our Sister

• Members
  • 48 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:47 PM

salam alaikum, i have a bottle of bio oil but i cant say it has really worked on me. i bought it because the reviews i read about it were so good. it isnt that expensive, about 9 pounds for a bottle and it lasts a long time. you cant usually find it in uk but pharmacists can order it in.

#9 fragrant

fragrant

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(lively_muslimah)
assalamalaikum,
Apply Olive oil   to your stretch marks at least twice a day. Within a week you should start to see the results of your stretch marks starting to fade!!!
put Olive oil on all areas that could be affected by stretch marks twice a day. Once after a shower and once before bed.  put vitamin E oil on after a shower. NEVER forget to do it once

Salam Alaikum,

Agree. If possible, opt for *extra virgin* olive oil. It is not like the olive oil you use for cooking. Extra virgin olive oil is *GREEN* in color, and it is usually used for salads. It is less oily, but it kinda *seal* mositure in your skin very well. Extra virgin olive oil is still full of its property since it does not go through detailed processing, it is still in its raw form. So all of its properties is still there- unlike the other olive oil forms. As such, it is bursting with Vitamin E and anti-oxidants. Good stuff. It's also sunnah :wink:

For more information on the properties of extra virgin olive oil for beauty and health, do take a look at these informational sites, you'll be amazed :wink: :

spartan olive

Jordan olive

Greek Olive

~Fragrant~

#10 Deeds

Deeds

Our Sister

• Members
  • 780 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:35 AM

As-Salaamu'Alaikum

QUOTE(ummabdulraheem)
salam alaikum, i have a bottle of bio oil but i cant say it has really worked on me. i bought it because the reviews i read about it were so good. it isnt that expensive, about 9 pounds for a bottle and it lasts a long time. you cant usually find it in uk but pharmacists can order it in.

I was shopping and saw that Superdrugs are doing a offer at the moment £7.50 per bottle of Bio oil.

You can get more information from this site: www.bio-oil.info

Hope it helps. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users