Guest_chubby_wubby_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:48 PM

hello everyone!!!

asalaam alaikum...

I am not a new user!! but I am doing this with a secret identity :wink:

I will look thru all the posts regarding eating healthy, losing weight and soo on...

But i would like for anyone with suggestions on HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT, Fast yet safely!!!!  

I am in desperate need to lose wieght!! inchallah.

so please if u have any ideas or if u have a proven wieght loss plan please let me know....

also.....please i need a lot of Motivation and Support!! and i know you sisters are great with that :wink:

please make dua for me and any other sisters who are struggling with their wieght!!!!  

:wink: thank you...

#2 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:33 PM

Salaam Aliekum!

[font=Tahoma:520587cac0]WELCOME [/font:520587cac0] ther I try to help myself and others that habe problems with the weight :wink:

:arrow: That first you must think of to drink much water every day.
:arrow: Eat much vegetables and fruits.
:arrow: Exersice at least 20 -30 minutes every day.Exersice can mean that you go a quick walk for example.So you don`t nedd to go to the gym.
:arrow: If you shall eat some fat eat the good fat instead for the bad fat.

This can you start with and we can see how it goes.Once again you are very welcome to the Relaxing Club.

Nejwa smile.gif

#3 Apricot

Apricot

Our Sister

• Members
  • 115 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:44 PM

As-salamu Alaykum,
I know someone who lost quite a bit of weight by modifying his habits rather than going on a diet. These are some of the things he did:

1. Never eat after 5pm - if you must eat after this time, stick to fruits

2. Never eat at a restaurant, even if you are very hungry. Eat at home, or bring a sandwich.

3. Only use olive oil for cooking.

4. Eat meat/chicken 3-4 times per week only and cook more vegetarian meals. Meat should not be the focus of any meal.

5. Walk everywhere.

He has stuck to this for more than 2 years, making it a lifestyle rather than a diet. Hope you will find the plan that is right for you.

#4 sensible_muslimah

sensible_muslimah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 674 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 March 2005 - 02:53 AM

Asalamu alaikum

^^^ good suggestions from the other sisters.
i noticed too for myself that smaller portions work. Its hard at first but.........eventually your body gets used to it. and eat slowly and savor the food.

#5 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:11 AM

Salaam Aliekum!

I have forget to say that is important to eat every 3 - 4 hour then you don`t get hungry.Then you can automatic eat less portions.That are from my own  experience :wink:.

Nejwa smile.gif

#6 Ummy

Ummy

Our Sister

• Members
  • 674 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:40 PM

Asalaam Aleykum Sis. The sisters have made good suggestions. I have noticed that with time I have learned when enough is enough for me. By this I mean know your limit when it comes to eating, you will learn as you go when your are just full. Do not eat to the point, it's hard to move or you have no more room.And like the sisters said do not eat 2 to 3 hrs before bedtime.Remember to eat sensibly, that is do not stuff yourself with rich foods. If I become tempted by them, I just eat a little bit of it and then am good.Self dicipline is very important.You not only want to loose weight but most importantly, you want to be a healthy person.Inshallah, all will work out for you.Wish you the best.Oh! one more thing, when you are watching tv, try to do some exercises, make it a habit.Ummy.

#7 fragrant

fragrant

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 March 2005 - 05:35 PM

Salaam...

How to lose weight?? Just eat like DigiMon (If anyone still remember that "thing" :roll:  tongue.gif )

Yes the sisters have given sound advice mashaAllah.

Also, eat authentic healthy food. A good healthy kebab is better than eating a "low calory" bag of potato chips. A glass of fresh milk can do wonders to your beauty than a can of diet cola.

Drink more water and eat more greens.

Don't skip (read: authentic) meals.

Don't skip food.

Aim for ideal figure rather than "thin". For starters, you can do exercises that aims the parts of body which you want to tone up. Some people may focus on their flabby arms, yet other on the size of their backside (cant think of a "better" word :oops: ), others focus on trimming their tummy, so on and so forth.

Again as a reminder, and this may SURPRISE you:

If you want to be slim, [b]EAT. Yup. Eat. DON'T STARVEand you'll be slim, healthy and beautiful- you'll get glowing skin too :wink: - in no time!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users