3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sweetie_muslimah08_*

Guest_sweetie_muslimah08_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

assalamua alaykum warahmatulahy wabarakatuhuh,

ok... my p.e. teacher said that we r not fit enough so we should lose more weight. i mean, you would hav 2 be an athlete and run round doing laps! we have to do 15 laps dry.gif every pe and it feels like my legs r gonna fall off. after that, we do races and games and other sports stuff. sad.gif  sad.gif there is a perfectly healthy kid in our class and even she cannot do 15 laps- not surprised, we all try to run away from our pe teacher before she gives us a million laps lol icon_mrgreen.gif  biggrin.gif and we have to run all the way round the masjid and th width and size is 15 meters all around!
so i lost weight. this may seem like great news, but, i lost more than i wanted to. first i was pudgy- well, a bit. ok, just a teeny weeny bit lol.- and now im bone tight. i just ate veggies today and -WHAM!- hardly anything. plez give advise.

wa alaykum assalam

Edited by sweetie_muslimah08, 11 November 2010 - 04:23 PM.

#2 noura98

noura98

Our Sister

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:writing reading knitting texting chatting Quran karate<br />AND praying :)<br />i&lt;3 allah(swt)!

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

ask a doctor .. ? idk sis..maybe lay off the extreme excersise a bit..but seriously..ur complaining that ur skinny? lol

#3 ajunet

ajunet

Our Sister

• Members
  • 354 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

I would suggest more protein and a higher calorie intake. But not just any calories. Get your calories from meat, fruit and veggies, nuts, seeds, dairy, and grain; not junk food. Also make sure you get all the right nutrients (a good balance of all your vitamins and minerals) A good powerhouse veggie is seaweed (don't be deceived, it's very delicious!) Eat several small meals a day (5 or so) rather than just two or three meals a day. This way all that exercise could give you muscle rather than just running you dry. And as noura98 suggested, see a doctor to be sure you stay healthy.

QUOTE(noura98 @ Nov 11 2010, 06:23 AM) View Post

..ur complaining that ur skinny? lol

Being underweight can be as hazardous as being overweight. You can get sick easily, you don't have a lot of energy, you are prone to mood swings, potential for heart problems and digestive problems, etc... Being skinny does not automatically mean you are healthy. I'm slim but there was a time I could get winded walking up a flight of stairs.

#4 Guest_sweetie_muslimah08_*

Guest_sweetie_muslimah08_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

assalamu a;aykum

thnx 4 the advise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users