Are you young or young at the heart? HeHe ^_^

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Samiraaa_*

Guest_Samiraaa_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

Salaam aleikoum, Guten Tag, Hallo, Bonjour, Hola and Olá!
You might be wondering why I called you over here *Yeah you IPB Image* ... anyway I just wanted to say that I NEED you! IPB Image Well actually we need each other. You may deny it or think I'm lying, but we actually do need each other. Or else we wouldn't have this forum eh?IPB Image Now you might know that there is a Heaven Club and we all want to go to heaven now don't we. I'm not saying that you wont go if you don't join this club.IPB Image It's just that other girls/women and I need you here. It motivates you know. So please come and check everything out here once in a while. I would appreciate it and I hope we will all learn for each other insha'Allah. So please I need you IPB Image
Lots of love,
Samira

#2 khadi1

khadi1

Active Sister

• Members
  • 8,066 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

wub.gif Assalamou aleikoum warahmatoullah wa barakatou

Oh my!!!! No one answered this heartfelt post ?

Shame on you sisters !!!!!  blink.gif  blink.gif

Well, I am not young, nor even young at heart, but there is still a lof of dreams and things unfinished , places to see that I would like to do/see before I am visited by the Angel of Death , Inshallah.... and I  do check the Teen forum, even at  48 years old (hey, have to keep on eye on our younsters, don't I  Copy of grinning-smiley-039.gif  ???? )

hmmm... not really want to think about it though...

but , when a sister is calling '' I need you''.................. we other sisters have to answer '' Present ! here I come ! ''

and no dragging feet ....

so, IslamwaySisters, group cheer :  global.png

Now, dear sis Samiraa .... is that answering your dua ???  wub.gif

#3 kazz

kazz

Our Sister

• Members
  • 942 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

Assalamu alaikum

never really thought about age is nothing but a number, young or old, sometimes one sometimes another!! but able to mix with young and old, alike. people from ever corner of the earth.  Always open to new experiences and ways forward, always trying to climb the mountain of life for the beautiful veiws.  Adventure and self development are important for me - sooooooooo never really answered your question - young or old neither - unsure of how long i got left on this earth so no matter how young/old i feel have to make the most of it, every minute.

LOve you All

for the sake of Allah SWT

Kazz

#4 MissMe_blossom0420

MissMe_blossom0420

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:Daydreaming...

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

Salaam!

Gosh, by the way I post, I am BOTH!! rolleyes.gif

lol...

I do need u guys, u guys have been a GREAT help!!

Love,

Nadia

#5 Peace4all

Peace4all

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,016 posts
  • Interests:Writing reading and comparative study of religions and crazy about computer graphics

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:14 PM

As Salamu Alaikum

Oops we are slipping up……… wub.gif

Actually I hardly visit the Teens or Wives2B sections, I always thought it was their own, personal hanging out space, except for the Jokes Thread couldn’t resist that. wink.gif

Old or young, we all need motivation.

IPB Image

Insha Allah I will visit here more often

Salams

#6 Guest_Samiraaa_*

Guest_Samiraaa_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

Salaam aleikoum,

YeeeeY! Cool so I will see you here more often? 128.gif

#7 MissMe_blossom0420

MissMe_blossom0420

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:Daydreaming...

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:18 AM

Salaam!

Salaam aleikoum,

YeeeeY! Cool so I will see you here more often?  

I am always here so...like, DUHHHHH!!!  I am always on Islamway, trust me, and mostly in the Teen's corner, though I might zone out and check out some other stuff, then ZOOOOOOOOMM right back in here! So, no worries abt me!!!

Love,

Nadia wub.gif AKA MissMe

#8 devoted

devoted

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,238 posts
  • Interests:seeking knowledge, making friends, driving, going for walks, shopping...

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

assalamu alaikum

im definilty young at heart  biggrin.gif (well, im not that old but thinking about my age makes me feel ancient huh.gif).

i always need u sisters  happy.gif  whether i feel down, low on iman, lost... at times married life can get stressful or hectic but i still squeeze in time to visit this forum smile.gif (even though im not so active as i was at one point unsure.gif).

love u all for the sake of Allah  wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users