8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*

Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:09 PM

salaam

i duno hw to relly put this, but im really concerned bout my body image, ive lost weight  and am a perfect shape so thats not the problem the issue is that i have small breasts, and dnt understnd y im like this. do u knw anyhing that will help me to increase the size of them? it rely affect the way i see myself and people do joke bout things like dat.
i rely dnt knw wat to do??!!!

sory if this wasa bit toooo personal, but i had to ask sum1, i cnt ask any1 in the family coz they jus find it funy and theres no1 elsei can talk to bout it, so i thought id ask al of u !

allah hafiz
x

#2 zuhra

zuhra

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,993 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:56 PM

assalam,

i think this link will help you:

http://sisters.islamway.com/modules.php?na...&highlight=flat

they talked about it. i just wanted to tell you not to worry about how you look and everything, your character is much more important. not that you dont have good character, but just to tell you what is important more.

wassalam

#3 alliex

alliex

Our Sister

• Members
  • 65 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:35 AM

Asalam allikum dear sister,

Sister have a positive attitude I am sure your breast are fine. But if you are that concerned, I am sure if you have a dh he wouldn't mind if you had some beautiful bra's. They have ones that are push up bras or you can get some bra's that are padded. So your brast look fuller.

Wasalam

Alliex

#4 Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*

Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:02 PM

salaam

thanx 4 all the posts,
i undastnd there are any really soultions to my problem
but the thing is wen ppl say that they'l grow afta i have kids n dat, im more concerned bout my married life wiv my husband coz i knw for a fact that guys dnt relly like flat chested gals, im not flat chested im jus small, and i knw being a muslim women i shudnt rely b bothering too much coz its not lyk im tryin 2 show them to sum1, but im more corned bout wat my husband wil think afta marriage, coz i knw i aint gna have kids for atlest 3 years afta marriage, so until then ill still me small
i duno if u get me or not, but think is relly affecting me!
anywayz are there any types of foods or vitamens that i cud have?? any of u knw any
i saw 1 vitamen packet but it was like 100 pounds, i relly cnt afford that wivout my mum knwin wat im up2,

coz im dead shy bout this matta n even if i do end up chtin to my mum, or any1, they find it funny, its only bcuz their fine and dnt undastnd hw it affects a persons self-esteem!
anywayz, thnx 4 d help
allah hafiz
xxx

#5 muslima2002

muslima2002

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:30 PM

Assalamu'alaykum
ppl say that they'l grow afta i have kids n dat, im more concerned bout my married life wiv my husband coz i knw for a fact that guys dnt relly like flat chested gals,

How can you know that for a fact??? Have you asked every single man??? No, I didn't think so...... IT IS NOT ALL MEN WHO LOVE BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!  :wink:   I think you're thinking about what you see in pictures of models and so on.......

Every woman is unique...... Don't worry!!!!!!!! You'll find a man who will love you as you are, inshAllah!!!  biggrin.gif

#6 Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*

Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 05:52 PM

dnt worry, i knew it, no1 wud undastnd me!
forget it
allah hafiz
xx

#7 muslima2002

muslima2002

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 08:46 PM

Assalamu'alaykum
forget what???????????
Allah subhanahuwa ta'ala has created you the way you are and you should be thankfull.....

I think that we all have our moments where there is something we don't like about ourselves... some don't like their hair, some don't like their feet and some don't like their breasts... That is life... I always say that life would be boring if we all looked the same and was thinking the same....

Please sister don't get it the wrong way  :wink:

#8 khadi1

khadi1

Active Sister

• Members
  • 8,066 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:09 PM

Assalamou aleikoum wa Rahmatoullah wa barakatou,

Unless you have plastic surgery, dear sis, nothing will make them grow, that is for sure. And plastic surgery, unless it is for reconstructive surgery, is haram, as you know, as you would be changing Allah's creation.  I think we do forget sometimes how can one be sensitive to this kind of subject, but please, try to not care so much. When you marry Inshallah, your husband will love you for who you are, not for the size of your breasts. Otherwise, he would be a very shallow man...
There are some good creams on the market that you can massage in, but this for firmer bust, not bigger.
You could also try exercise. Let me see if I can find some bust enhancer exercise.

oh, I nearly forgot :

[marq=left:f60cd86e50]WELCOME TO THE FORUM, SIS..... WELCOME .... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.....

#9 Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*

Guest_Kashmiri Kuri_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:33 PM

salaam
jus wna say thanx to al who replied!
allah hafiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users