6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_AmeenahB_*

Guest_AmeenahB_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 03 November 2004 - 04:50 PM

Asalaamu Alaykum Sisters!!  biggrin.gif

I wanted to share with you all something that really touched my heart.
This is to remind us That Allah SWT is the greatest, and has power to do ALL things, Allah can and does perform miracles everyday.
Alhamdulliah!!  
Being a revert myself, I know how it feels to wish my family could be Muslim, InshaAllah.
I pray to Allah That He guides my Mother. Alhamdulillah my mother has accepted that i am muslim and she has never been happier for me, she comes to our home for dinner often and we give her lots of books and have wonderful discussions. She now has her own Quran, which is beside her bed while she sleeps, InshaAllah, InshaAllah, InshaAllah she will become Muslim.  
A few months back I attended a new Muslims conference which they hold every month, and Alhamdulillah it is a chance for new muslims to share their amazing reversion stories to All muslims. Alhamdulillah.
One in particular I will never forget, A man named Ibrahim he converted over 20 years ago!! Alhamdulillah he told us his story and told us how he had been giving his mother Dawah for 20 years!!! He prayed taht Allah guides her every day...This man went for Hajj and again with tears prayed for his mother..ohhhhh Allahu Akbar!! when he returned from Hajj his mother took the Shahadah!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!  
She was there and spoke to us also...as he was telling us the story everyone in the hall started crying. I will share the link so u can see teh video...what u cannot see in the video is everyone crying and hugging eachother, I was there that day, and everyones faces were red and soaking wet from crying, It was an overwhelming sense of joy and none of us could contain ourselves, It truly was a blessing that we all witnessed.
Alhamdulillah, the men were seperated but we also could hear them balling their eyes out!!!  
It was a reminder to us all, never to give up on our family!! Allah guides whom he wills...and whenever He chooses.
Although some may never be Muslim, we have to ciontinually pray that Allah guides them, I dont want to see my mother die a non Muslim, InshaAllah.  Please always remember the ones you love in your Dua, and always make dua for yourself, whether u were born muslim or if u reverted, ask Allah to make you stronger in your deen to become a better Muslim.  
It is never too late, until the point of death.
Always ask for forgivness, 2morrow may be too late.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE ALL OF YOU, you are my sisters.
There is no Stronger bond than Islam, not even blood!!!!

Take care of yourselves, May Allah protect you all and keep you on the straight path. InshaAllah

.....here is the link to see teh beautiful video of Ibrahim and his Mothers reversion!!! Alhamdulillah http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam/module...20Islam&lid=243

This website is great http://www.lightuponlight.com

biggrin.gif

#2 sarah_anisah

sarah_anisah

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,408 posts
  • Interests:Islam, my children

غير متواجدة

Posted 03 November 2004 - 06:39 PM

Assalamu Alaikum
SubhanAllah!! I am a bit emotional from listening that  biggrin.gif

Will return to type more when I have composed myself  laugh.gif  :oops:

Sarah

#3 D A L I

D A L I

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:09 AM

Assalamu alaikum,

Mashallah, thanks for sharing that story with us sis. It's amazing how wonderful Allah is. I'm the only Muslimah in my family bas Allahu Alim what will be in the future.

#4 swsis570

swsis570

Our Sister

• Members
  • 331 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:26 AM

AS-salaam Alaikum I love you too sis!!

#5 *Sister*K*

*Sister*K*

Our Sister

• Members
  • 909 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:35 AM

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mash'Allah what a beautiful story. I love you too sis.  biggrin.gif

#6 Nivea

Nivea

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,465 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:56 PM

Salaam Aliekum Sister,

Jazakallah for sharing this beautiful story  with us!  user posted image

Brought me to user posted image

Nivea

#7 kimberley1983

kimberley1983

Our Sister

• Members
  • 26 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:19 PM

walaikum assalam sisters,

Yes I have seen that video too. Isn't it emotional? Remember how a lot of his family chastised him for becoming Muslim?  sad.gif  And how his mother was helping to do da'wah when she wasn't a Muslim yet? Allah (swt) bless her soul!

Allahu Akbar!

FiAmaanallah

Kaleemah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users