2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hrls_*

Guest_hrls_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:46 PM

salam alaykom sisters,

I have a query that I have been trying to research and have been getting conflicting answers. Maybe you could help me.
I have been wondering if sex toys such as dildos and vibrators are alloud if using with your husband? Some say yes some say no and some say as long as there is no instertion. I know this is a sensative issue but it is one that I need clarifying. Thankyou jazak allah khayr

#2 Aisha

Aisha

Active Sister

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

As-salaamu alaikum.

Dear sister,
Your question has been sent to islamtoday.net and I have not yet received a reply.
WaSalaamu alaikum,
Om-AbdulRahman.

#3 Aisha

Aisha

Active Sister

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:12 PM

As-Salaamu alaikum.

Here is the reply from islamtoday.net:

Question: As-Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. A sister is asking: I have a query that I have been trying to research and have been getting conflicting answers. Maybe you could help me. I have been wondering if sex toys such as dildos and vibrators are allowed if using with your husband? Some say yes some say no and some say as long as there is no insertion. I know this is a sensitive issue but it is one that I need clarifying. Thankyou jazak allah khayr
Answer:

Answered by:
Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî
Former Professor at Imam University

Dear questioner:

Al-Salâm `Alaykum wa Rahmah Allah wa Barakâtuh.

It is permitted, because any form of enjoyment between a husband and wife is permitted with the exception of what is explicitly prohibited by the sacred texts.

The prohibited acts are: sex during menstruation, sex during post-natal bleeding, and anal sex.

This can be understood from the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) saying: “Approach from the front or the back, but avoid anal sex and sex during menstruation.” This is clear evidence that the prohibited sexual acts are anal intercourse and intercourse with a woman during menstruation and post natal-bleeding. Everything else between a husband and a wife is permissible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users