fathma

Our Sister

• Members
  • 939 posts

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:40 AM

Assallamu Alaikum sister

Welcome to the forum  biggrin.gif  Inshallah you will enjoy it here and learn plenty.

I look forward to reading your posts, any questions you have please ask!

take care
Allah hafiz

#3 qalbon-taher

qalbon-taher

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:54 AM

[size=18]Assalamo Alaikum

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif You're VERY Welcome to our website biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

+Mubarak on your marriage  biggrin.gif  :!:

In Sha' Allah you'll become a really good muslimah!  And always remember that Allah Aza Wa Jal is merciful, and if you seek his forgiveness, He will forgive you in Sha' Allah  :wink:

By the way, if you need anything, all our sisters here can help, and of course you can ask me if you need help also  :wink: .  Just pm/e-mail me and I'll be there for ya  :wink:

Looking forward to hear from you and read your posts.

Your sister, Hana
Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmato Allah[/color]

#4 kazz

kazz

Our Sister

• Members
  • 942 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:11 AM

hi there read this post, started to write a reply but it vanished so if both turn up, sorry.  

I new here to only joined yesterday, but hi from me.

[quote=hayaty][size=18][/size]

Egypt just one of the many places on my wish list to visit.

I didnt know that this was allowed Marriage between non and muslims, a friend of mine wanted to marry a christian girl, but the Iman (think that right word) said it wasnt allowed in islam??  So he was wrong then?  My friend was very upset and has said if he cant marry this girl he knows that he will not be fair to any other wife so will not marry at all.

What type of ceremony takes place in these cases.

Congrats on getting wed.

Sorry jus thought invaded your post with questions hope you dont mind, tell me off if you do.  i get very nervous that i will offened someone here without meaning to

#5 Aasyah1

Aasyah1

Our Sister

• Members
  • 149 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:05 AM

Asalamu alaikum Hayaty,

WELCOME biggrin.gif . Alhumduliallah on your marriage  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Look forward to reading your posts, and getting to know you. Inshallah if you have any questions, or need anything you cam PM & e-mail me. Inshallah i will be here for you too.

Take care and may Allah(swt) bless you.

your sister,

Aasyah1

#6 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:23 AM

Salaam Aliekum!

Welcome to this forum.I look forward to your posts.
Mabrook to your marriage.

Nejwa smile.gif

#7 Nivea

Nivea

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,465 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:07 PM

Salaam Aliekum hayaty,

[size=24][b]W

E

L

C

O

M

E

Look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts, InshaAllah.
Allah(SWT) is most Merciful and Forgiving~ Alhamdulillah!!!!!!  
The minute we become Muslim, all our past sins are forgiven & we, by the Mercy of Allah(SWT) begin a new life, with a clean slate.  Subhannallah!  What a wonderful blessing for those who are guided!  biggrin.gif

I pray Allah(SWT) guides you, Ameen.

Nivea

ps.   biggrin.gif MABROOK on your new marriage!!!!!!

#8 mrskhan

mrskhan

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,379 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:58 PM

assalamalaikum,
welcome to the forum sis
mubroook on ur marraige
May allah guide u to the path of  Islam
biggrin.gif

#9 searching

searching

Our Sister

• Members
  • 243 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

Peace

Hi and welcome to the site smile.gif

I am American married to a Tunisian smile.gif  I was christain (non church going) when we married (over 2.5 years now)...however...after studying Islam for many months..changing my habits and behaviors  (even before i married)...i came to Islam about 10 months ago...and have let go of my past and all the things that happened to me....I have found such peace and happiness...i really never expected my life to be so good.  Thanks be to Allah that i am on the true path and that my husband and I practice. smile.gif

Please let me know if i can be of any help smile.gif

I look forward to reading more of your posts...I hope you will find the site helpful...there are many kind and knowledgeable sisters here.

May Allah guide you on a righteous path.

Penny

#10 Lilac

Lilac

Our Sister

• Members
  • 330 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:11 PM

Hello!!! smile.gif

Congartulations!!! and welcome !!! smile.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

Lilac.

#11 Lilac

Lilac

Our Sister

• Members
  • 330 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:13 PM

Sorry, i meant congratulations.  :oops:

Lilac.

#12 kazz

kazz

Our Sister

• Members
  • 942 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:14 PM

hi there read this post, started to write a reply but it vanished so if both turn up, sorry.  

I new here to only joined yesterday, but hi from me.
Egypt just one of the many places on my wish list to visit.

I didnt know that this was allowed Marriage between non and muslims, a friend of mine wanted to marry a christian girl, but the Iman (think that right word) said it wasnt allowed in islam??  So he was wrong then?  My friend was very upset and has said if he cant marry this girl he knows that he will not be fair to any other wife so will not marry at all.

What type of ceremony takes place in these cases.

Congrats on getting wed.

Sorry jus thought invaded your post with questions hope you dont mind, tell me off if you do.  i get very nervous that i will offened someone here without meaning to

Does the lack of answer to my questions mean I done something wrong, put it in wrong place or hijacking someone esles post is a big no no here.  Or am i just too impatient.  please forgive me if i done wrong. :oops:  :?  :roll:  :oops:  :cry:

#13 qalbon-taher

qalbon-taher

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 August 2004 - 12:09 AM

Asslamo Alaikum

Don't worry sister kazz.....you make perfect sense user posted image

#14 D A L I

D A L I

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:56 PM

Asalem wa alaikum,

Salaam Hayaty and Mubruch (Mabrook) on your marriage. I know that it's been some time now since you submitted your post but I would still like to offer you some help and Inshallah I'll be able to do just that.

I wanna start by saying that Subhana Allah wa ta'ala loves you and is always waiting for you. As for your wrongs, it is good that you feel bad about them. If you didn't feel bad then there would be a problem. But alhamdulilah you feel guilty and want to fix that between you and Allah. You shouldn't punish yourself and think that Allah will never forgive you, because Allah is Most-Merciful and Most Compassionate. When you become a Muslimah your past is simply your past and Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala forgives you for all your past sins. So please don't let that be the reason that is keeping you from getting closer to God.

I don't know if since you submitted your post that you have said the shahada, but if you haven't and you need anything please DO NOT HESITATE to PM me or EMAIL me or anything. I'm here for you.
In the meantime i will make dua for you.
salaam.

#15 muslima2002

muslima2002

Active Sister

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 14 August 2004 - 05:06 PM

Hi
Congratulations on your marriage and welcome.
Don't be shy - in this forum you can ask any question and inshAllah we'll be able to help you. Most of us are reverts (if I'm not wrong) so we can relate to the things you're going through.
I'm looking forward to read your posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users