#21 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 06 February 2004 - 05:46 AM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Shaddad bin Aus:

The Prophet said "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta." The Prophet added. "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise."

(75:318 O.B.)                    

#22 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 February 2004 - 01:58 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Abu Wail:

I sat with Shaiba in this Mosque (Al-Masjid-Al-Haram), and he said, "'Umar once sat beside me here as you are now sitting, and said, 'I feel like distributing all the gold and silver that are in it (i.e., the Ka'ba) among the Muslims'. I said, 'You cannot do that.' 'Umar said, 'Why?' I said, 'Your two (previous) companions (the Prophet and Abu Bakr) did not do it. 'Umar said, 'They are the two persons whom one must follow.'"
(See Hadith No. 664, Vol. 2)                    

#23 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:27 AM

Assalamu alaikum....

Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle said, "From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men).

2. (Religious) ignorance will prevail.

3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks (will be very common).

4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse
(3: 80-O.B.)                    

#24 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 24 February 2004 - 01:52 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Masud:

We used to say the greeting, name and greet each other in the prayer. Allah's Apostle heard it and said:--"Say, 'At-tahiyyatu lil-lahi was-salawatu wat-taiyibatu . Assalamu 'Alaika aiyuha-n-Nabiyu wa-rahmatu-l-lahi wa-barakatuhu. _ Assalamu alaina wa-'ala 'ibadi-l-lahi as-salihin.. Ashhadu an la ilaha illa-l-lah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan 'abdu hu wa Rasuluh. (All the compliments are for Allah and all the prayers and all the good things (are for Allah). Peace be on you, O Prophet, and Allah's mercy and blessings (are on you). And peace be on us and on the good (pious) worshipers of Allah. I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and Apostle.) So, when you have said this, then you have surely sent the greetings to every good (pious) worship per of Allah, whether he be in the Heaven or on the Earth . "

Volume 2, Book 22, Number 294                    

#25 umm_mohammed

umm_mohammed

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,269 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:06 PM

Assalmualikum,

jazakallah sis Amani for all your efforts in posting these valuable hadiths.
you know I just read the ones above yesterday, including the one about Heraclius and funnily enough, as I  I am still reading "The Sealed Nectar"(yes STILL!!) :roll: , I came to that part yesterday too! biggrin.gif
Alhamdolillah, reading the same thing twice in different places. Should stick in my brain for longer, I hope - inshallah.  tongue.gif

Fi Amanillah

#26 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:23 AM

Assalamu alaikum...

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Six are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said: When you meet him, offer him greetings;when he invites you to a feast accept it. when he seeks your council give him, and when he sneezes and says:" All praise is due to Allah," you say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you) ; and when he fails ill visit him; and when he dies follow his bier.

(Sahih Muslim Book 26, number 5379                    

#27 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:48 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Usama bin Zaid:

The daughter of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) sent (a messenger) to the Prophet requesting him to come as her child was dying (or was gasping), but the Prophet returned the messenger and told him to convey his greeting to her and say: "Whatever Allah takes is for Him and whatever He gives, is for Him, and everything with Him has a limited fixed term (in this world) and so she should be patient and hope for Allah's reward." She again sent for him, swearing that he should come. The Prophet got up, and so did Sad bin 'Ubada, Muadh bin Jabal, Ubai bin Ka'b, Zaid bin Thabit and some other men. The child was brought to Allah's Apostle while his breath was disturbed in his chest (the sub-narrator thinks that Usama added: ) as if it was a leather water-skin. On that the eyes of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) started shedding tears. Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is this?" He replied, "It is mercy which Allah has lodged in the hearts of His slaves, and Allah is merciful only to those of His slaves who are merciful (to others).

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 373- Bukhari                    

#28 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:01 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 40                    

#29 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 15 March 2004 - 10:00 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet said, "The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance. (And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilized it for drinking, making their animals drink from it and for irrigation of the land for cultivation. (And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits). The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me (the Prophets and learns and then teaches others. The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not take Allah's guidance revealed through me (He is like that barren land.)"

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 79- Sahih Al-Bukhari                    

#30 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 23 March 2004 - 03:56 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say, 'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 711                    

#31 fathma

fathma

Our Sister

• Members
  • 939 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 23 March 2004 - 04:26 PM

Assallamu Alaikum sisters,

Jazakhallah sister Amani,
May Allah reward you for your work. Alhamduallah. These hadiths are really useful,
Again jazakhallah sister.
Sallam                    

#32 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:45 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet set out with the intention of going to Suq 'Ukaz (market of 'Ukaz) along with some of his companions. At the same time, a barrier was put between the devils and the news of heaven. Fire commenced to be thrown at them. The Devils went to their people, who asked them, "What is wrong with you?" They said, "A barrier has been placed between us and the news of heaven. And fire has been thrown at us." They said, "The thing which has put a barrier between you and the news of heaven must be something which has happened recently. Go eastward and westward and see what has put a barrier between you and the news of heaven." Those who went towards Tuhama came across the Prophet at a place called Nakhla and it was on the way to Suq 'Ukaz and the Prophet was offering the Fajr prayer with his companions. When they heard the Qur'an they listened to it and said, "By Allah, this is the thing which has put a barrier between us and the news of heaven." They went to their people and said, "O our people; verily we have heard a wonderful recital (Qur'an) which shows the true path; we believed in it and would not ascribe partners to our Lord." Allah revealed the following verses to his Prophet (Sura 'Jinn') (72): "Say: It has been revealed to me." And what was revealed to him was the conversation of the Jinns.

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 740-O.B.                    

#33 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:38 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

I apologize for not being able to post hadeeth regularly lately...I have been in and out of the hospital.  Insha'allah I will be posting them again regularly this week.

sorry...

amani                    

#34 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 14 April 2004 - 12:45 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Humran, the freed slave of 'Uthman, said: Uthman b. 'Affan called for ablution water and this is how he performed the ablution. He washed his hands thrice. He then rinsed his mouth and cleaned his nose with water (three times). He then washed his face three times, then washed his right arm up to the elbow three times, then washed his left arm like that, then wiped his head; then washed his right foot up to the ankle three times, then washed his left foot like that, and then said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) perform ablution like this ablution of mine. Then the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who performs ablution like this ablution of mine and then stood up (for prayer) and offered two rak'ahs of prayer without allowing his thoughts to be distracted, all his previous sins are expiated. Ibn Shihab said: Our scholars remarked: This is the most complete of the ablutions performed for prayer

Book 002, Number 0436-Sahih Muslim                    

#35 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:19 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a Habith I heard from Allah's Apostle and none other than I will tell you of it. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "From among the portents of the Hour are the following: Religious knowledge will be taken away; General ignorance (in religious matters) will increase; illegal Sexual intercourse will prevail: Drinking of alcoholic drinks will prevail. Men will decrease in number, and women will increase in number, so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 158                    

#36 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 23 April 2004 - 03:34 AM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

I was ten years old when Allah's Apostle arrived at Medina. My mother and aunts used to urge me to serve the Prophet regularly, and I served him for ten years. When the Prophet died I was twenty years old, and I knew about the order of Al-Hijab (veiling of ladies) more than any other person when it was revealed. It was revealed for the first time when Allah's Apostle had consummated his marriage with Zainab bint Jahsh. When the day dawned, the Prophet was a bridegroom and he invited the people to a banquet, so they came, ate, and then all left except a few who remained with the Prophet for a long time. The Prophet got up and went out, and I too went out with him so that those people might leave too. The Prophet proceeded and so did I, till he came to the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place. Then thinking that these people have left by then, he returned and so did I along with him till he entered upon Zainab and behold, they were still sitting and had not gone. So the Prophet again went away and I went away along with him. When we reached the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place, he thought that they had left, and so he returned and I too, returned along with him and found those people had left. Then the Prophet drew a curtain between me and him, and the Verses of Al-Hijab were revealed

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 95-O.B.                    

#37 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:41 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 623-O.B.                    

#38 muslimahuk

muslimahuk

Our Sister

• Members
  • 64 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:45 PM

Assalamo Alaykum WRWB!

:arrow: [Taken from Sahih Bukhari from its 8th Volume and Hadith No. is 169]

Salama bin Al-Aqwa narrated that We went out with Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-allehi-wasallam) to Khaibar and we travelled during the night. A man amongst the people said to 'Amir bin Al-Aqwa', "Won't you let us hear your poetry?" 'Amir was a poet, and so he got down and started (chanting Huda) reciting for the people, poetry that keep pace with the camel's foot steps, saying,

O Allah! Without You we would not have been guided on the right path,

neither would we have given in charity nor would we have prayed,

So please forgive us what we have committed,

let all of us be sacrificed for Your cause and when we meet our enemy make our feet firm,

and bestow peace and calmness on us,

and if they (our enemy) will call us towards an unjust thing we will refuse,

the infidels have made a hue and cry to ask others help against us.

Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-allehi-wasallam) said, "Who is that driver (of the camels)?" They said, "He is 'Amir bin Al-Aqwa."' He said, "May Allah bestow His mercy on him." A man among the people said, Has Martyrdom been granted to him, O Allah's Prophet! Would that you let us enjoy his company longer."
We reached (the people of) Khaibar and besieged them till we were stricken with severe hunger but Allah helped the Muslims conquer Khaibar. When the army files aligned in rows (for the battle), 'Amir's sword was a short one, and while attacking a Jew with it in order to hit him, the sharp edge of the sword turned back and hit 'Amir's knee and caused him to die.  
When the Muslims returned (from the battle), Salama said, Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-allehi-wasallam) saw me pale and said, 'What is wrong with you?"' I said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you! The people claim that all the deeds of Amir have been annulled." The Prophet (Sal-allahu-allehi-wasallam) asked, "Who said so?" I replied, "So-and-so and so-and-so and Usaid bin Al-Hudair Al-Ansari. Then Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-allehi-wasallam) said, 'Whoever says so is telling a lie. Verily, 'Amir will have double reward."' (While speaking) the Prophet put two of his fingers together to indicate that, and added, "He was really a hard-working man and a Mujahid (devout fighter in Allah's Cause) and rarely have there lived in it (i.e., Medina or the battle-field) an "Arab like him."  

Note: For clarity purpose, this hadith has been shortened.

Wsalaam                    

#39 Guest_Amani S._*

Guest_Amani S._*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:25 PM

Assalamu alaikum...

Sisters...I apologize for not posting any hadeeth for awhile....Insha'allah I will begin posting them again in the next couple of days...                    

#40 D A L I

D A L I

Our Sister

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 20 August 2004 - 03:05 AM

Asalem wa alaikum sisters,

Mashallah! Barakallah sister Amani for your postings.  biggrin.gif This is the first time that i read this thread, and I only wish that I would have noticed it sooner. I really like it!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif In one hadith that you posted a few months ago about ablution is said the following:

Then the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who performs ablution like this ablution of mine and then stood up (for prayer) and offered two rak'ahs of prayer without allowing his thoughts to be distracted, all his previous sins are expiated.

....my question then is this: If we do wudhu like the Prophet (SAW) and then offer to rak'ahs (like praying Fajr) our past sins are cancelled out?  :? Is that what this hadith is saying or did i read it wrong? :?  plz help clarify this for me. Jazak Allah Kheir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users