2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_As-Sabiqoon.com_*

Guest_As-Sabiqoon.com_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:17 PM

user posted image

**There will be no sister's facility available for this talk, sisters can listen online via Paltalk**

Go to http://www.as-sabiqoon.com/paltalk for instructions on how to listen

http://ww.as-sabiqoon.com

#2 amatuallah_1

amatuallah_1

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:searching for the deen

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:08 AM

in the name of allah the most merciful the most gracious
sallamu alakum
sister, this paltalk is mixed, how comes? i thought it was like msn messenger, where you talk to those who you know only.
sallamu alakum

#3 Ummy

Ummy

Our Sister

• Members
  • 674 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 09 February 2006 - 04:50 PM

Asalaam Alaykum sister. Yes, there are people from all over the world on Paltalk. Some are there are there for specific reasons, some just plainly out there. What alot of sisters do to avoid talking to men or just people they are not familiar with is to activate a certain feature when they download the Paltalk Messenger. In this feature, only your buddies can directly talk to you. It will maybe say, I can't remember exactly but something like allow only pals etc.When someone who is not in your Pal list comes and tries, you get a msg saying allow them , yes or no. So you just click no, and don't have to worry about it. In this way you avoid all unnneccesary conversations with men or people you do not know. That's how it works. if you are a mother I would encourage you to put Umm ABC, that will plainly discourage any bros or not lool. :wink: But regardless, this feature will help you to keep out weird characters. Inshallah this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users