1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_jo_n_cho_*

Guest_jo_n_cho_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:39 PM

Salam Alaikum Sisters,
How do you know when your period starts? Is it when the discharge has blood in it or when the blood is really flowing? I just need to know, so I know whether or not I need to pray. Also, I read on islamqa.com that you are not to start praying again until the discharge is white...so does that go with when to stop praying? Thanks in advance!

#2 UmmZakariah

UmmZakariah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 562 posts

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(jo_n_cho @ Sep 6 2006, 04:39 AM) View Post

Salam Alaikum Sisters,
How do you know when your period starts? Is it when the discharge has blood in it or when the blood is really flowing? I just need to know, so I know whether or not I need to pray. Also, I read on islamqa.com that you are not to start praying again until the discharge is white...so does that go with when to stop praying? Thanks in advance!

assallamu alaikum sis,

Its when the discharge has blood in it followed  by the flow of the period blood, there could even be a day or two between having bloody discharge and the flow of blood (speaking from my own menstrual cycle).    When your period is finished and you have no more period blood in your discharge you make your ghusl and begin praying again.  The sign of your period being over is the ''white'' discharge, but some women wont have ''white'' discharge, so u can just go by what your normal discharge looks like when you're not on your period.  Hope u understand what I mean!

UmZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users