1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_AmeenahB_*

Guest_AmeenahB_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:42 PM

biggrin.gif Asalaamu Alaykum sisters biggrin.gif

Lately, in the last few months I have been suffering from a reoccuring ear infection, basically I use Q-tips too much :?  and it irritatses my ear and maybe even scratches the inside a bit.

I love cleaning my ears with them, and I hate having wax build up inside them. So now after much pain and suffering and medication I have decided to keep away from sticking anything in my ear..InshaAllah

But....I have been told by many people that putting a few drops of warm oil, (peanut oil etc) will help my ear and make it feel better...

has anyone done this, and what does it accomplish? Is there any medical evidence that this is good? I am just a little weary now, as my ear has been through a lot of torment and I just need to know if anyone else has tried this and how did you do it?

I am seeing my doctor this week so I will ask her about it, InshaAllah. but in the meantime I would just like to hear your suggestions please biggrin.gif

#2 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

Salaam Aliekum!

Only time I know about to put oil in the ears (not warm) is when you shall try to take away the wax.Then you put oil in your ears 1 time every day for three days and then take luke warm water wash out one's ears and then you haven`t any wax.

Nejwa smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users