#1 Guest_*anisah*_*

Guest_*anisah*_*
  • Guests

غير متواجدة

نقاط الإعجاب: 0

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

asalam aleykum wr wb

i am new to this forum

i am getting married soon and i was wondering whether to lose weight or not as some men prefer curvy ladies ??
i am not fat but not skinny, so do men like curvy ladies ?
shall i lose weight ?  :oops:  :oops:

jazakhallah

walakum asalam

#2 kaouther

kaouther

Our Sister

• Members
  • 8 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:04 PM

salam alaikoum dear sis
welcome to the forum...... you are not over weight nor too thin.....you are okay...why should you lose weight..try keeping your weight as it is....and have confidence in yourself thats all biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

take care sis

#3 Asmaa_al-Kanadiyah

Asmaa_al-Kanadiyah

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,715 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:06 PM

Assalamou alaykum

If youre not overweight, then, i recommend you to eat well and do exercices to fell better. Maybe you will lose weight, but one important thing : you will be healthier smile.gif

#4 Mahnaz

Mahnaz

Our Sister

• Members
  • 136 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:05 PM

Assalam Aleikum smile.gif

[marq=left:4f82d7d4d7][size=18][b]WELCOME TO THE FORUM SIS!

Well it all depends on the guy....but from what i've heard many tend to like curvaceous ladies :wink:
However, like sis Asmaa_al-Kanadiyah said, I suggest that you should eat healthly and do regular exercise just to keep fit. smile.gif

love,
mahnaz

#5 Nejwa

Nejwa

Our Sister

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:18 PM

Salaam Aliekum!

[font=Tahoma:46ee4deab1]WELCOME[/font:46ee4deab1] to this forum.I look forward to read your posts.

It depends of how much you weight and how old you are.I have heard that males like curve ladies,you can see that in old arts :wink: You must remember too that you must like yourself.In our modern world is that males that like thin ladies.If you are in normal weight don`t worry about this then smile.gif

Nejwa smile.gif

#6 fragrant

fragrant

Active Sister

• Members
  • 4,084 posts

غير متواجدة

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE(*anisah*)

i am getting married soon and i was wondering whether to lose weight or not as some men prefer curvy ladies ??
shall i lose weight ?  :oops:  :oops:  

Salam Alaikum,

You are getting married soon- and if that is the case, then I'd say, STAY THE WAY YOU ARE- the brother propose you because he is happy with how you look. If he want another look, he would go for another girl. However, this doesn't mean that you should pay no attention to beauty and be a complete SLOB ohmy.gif   laugh.gif You have to maintain your health and beauty- keep fit, basically.

In addition, no matter what your size is, the most important thing is your waistline- because that is the ultimate thing that makes women so alluring (physically) to men since men don't have a waistline :idea: .

:arrow: You can be thin yet your tummy bulges, and you have no definition of waist- that will be less preferred, and I'm sure a man would go for a meatier lady with definitions, anytime.

:arrow: [i][b]The aim is to be fat at the right place, thin at the right place. Not fat all over the place so that you look like a balloon (balloon is totally circle with no "curve in" i.e. waistline) nor thin all over the place so that you look like a pole (again no waistline).

Mabrook for your coming wedding. May Allah bless your marriage with lovely children in sha Allah biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users